Territory Account Manager (TAM) for South East US Region
Posted Date: Nov 30, 2018
Territory Account Manager's (TAM) responsibilities encompass the development and achievement of revenue goals in their assigned region. The TAM is responsible for building lasting relationships with both educational accounts and value-added resellers (VAR) in their assigned territory. The TAM is expected to work closely with the ISR, Inside Sales Representative in developing their territory. The TAM collaborates and coordinates with the ISR and other customer support functions within the company to ensure proper account support, identified opportunities, and customer needs are met. TAMs take their sales goals, direction and get approval for their regional sales plans from the Director of Sales Operations.
- Responsible for targeted end-user accounts and VAR accts, in their specific territory. Develop relationships and manage account activity to ensure goals are achieved.
- Engage in end-user account calls either directly or with VARs to enhance the promotion of MAXCases with the end-user account.
- Engage with VARs to increase penetration in the region.
- Conduct training events with accounts/resellers to ensure knowledge and grow awareness of MAXCase’s products, programs, and services by their sales representatives.
- Work closely with sales reps from major laptop and tablet brands to provide solutions to their hardware deployments. Key partners include Apple, HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer and other providers of hardware into educational accounts.
- Complete call reports and manage rolling 12-month forecast for the region and ensure timely communications with the operations team to ensure forecast demands are integrated into demand forecasting.
- Develop quarterly marketing plans for top VARs submit to Director of Sales Operations for approval.
- Maintain and submit a weekly pipeline report of all large opportunities identified above and beyond normal run rate business.
- Consistently provides competitive updates on products, promotions, pricing, and services to market research and sales management.
- Primary attendee and planner for trade shows and other onsite marketing activities in their territory.
Experience: Minimum 3 - 5 years, current experience in the computer industry, including experience with resellers selling into K12 market.
All departments, field sales and sales management.
Sales Reps from major OEMs involved in selling hardware solutions to all educational markets in the territory.
Apply Now on our website or click the link below to apply.
Click Here To Apply